Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I think my neighbour has attached a gate post and other

I think my neighbour has attached a gate post and other things to my property,The outline plan of my property shows that the post and other things are on my property. But his plans show different.How do I find out who is right ??
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I have sent him a letters stating I think they are on my property, also he has admitted that its my property
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No. But informed the police about criminal damage who have been and say there is nothing they can do.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: His plan is showing a line from the fence which is on my side of the boundary line of my property.
Hi, thank you for your message. You will need to contact the land Registry for clarifications. You can contact them here:
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/land-registry
I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.