james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I was told in a phone call from my hr that I have failed the

I was told in a phone call from my hr that I have failed the probation is the law have such rules
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: HR call me at home and said my manager do not want me back at work and I failed the probation and I will get a letter one week pass and I haven’t heard back
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: I am a employee at a care home and I do have a union but it was cancelled because I wasn’t working for the past two years
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have seen a lots of missed treatment and I told my senior even senior came on the job junk and I didn’t know at the time was my senior brother they call me a spy and a lots of verbal abuse I complained I was push around by one staff and wrote report against her and give it to the manager the next day I saw two of the senior came in their uniform and they were upset to know that I saw them because it is a misconduct so they all set me up with the rest of the staff to make trouble with me

Hello I will assist today

You would need to check your employment contract to see if it has you as on Probationary period. If so, the employer can terminate your employment at any time during that period. You would not be covered by unfair dismissal due to lack of service time. However, if you have complained (whistle blow) about what has gone on at work, then you may have a case of automatic unfair dismissal against the employer.

Can I assist further, as I see you have opened the same question again?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will check my contact and then come back to you I will

If you can attach a copy I will check it for you, and see if we can get a case against them for you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just received the dismissals letter and send you a copy this is totally not true

Nothing is attached

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it possible that I can receive back my payment because I didn’t receive a phone call thank