INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am in a process of selling part of my financial services

I am in a process of selling part of my financial services business. The buyer and I have reached agreement of the final contract and i need to prepare a disclosureusre letter to the butyer r has
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I am not sure you can help..I am after guidance and template on preperation of a disclosure letter which can then go with the legal agreement to protect and cover me against warranties the buyer has stipulated in the contract.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that i can think of

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
if you cannot find anyone to assist me in this ( which i am surprised as I am under impression that disclosure letters like what i am seeking are fairly common practice) the its beast to close it say in next two days
unless you can come up with something.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
OK..thank you

Thank you for your query. Would you still like assistance with this?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If you can help then it would be useful

What do you need to cover in the Disclosure letter, are there any specific warranties?

INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience: LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Customer: replied 2 months ago.

may be its easier to talk to you so we can move further? How does this work and what costs to do this ... My mobile number is **********