12826847

I will try not be, on 3may bought some item from Lidl ,and

Customer Question

I will try not be long , on 3may bought some item from Lidl ,and then went to a another Lidl , when the cashier saw what I had on my shopping trolley ,she said that is from here ,I said no , she took the milk and scan it then called the manger ,he asked me for my recipe I couldn't find it so he said go back and get a receipt while he took my stuff and hold on to them when I got back to first one there he said look on your bank statement ,it didn't show up ,I called customer service and my bank , customer service gave a number ,the next day I saw my bank statement but the manager didn't want to see that ,so i called customer service a few times before someone says they are going to look into it , when they did they send me a letter to say I can get a refund ,I let her know I am not happy ,I was made out to be lier, thief just sending me a letter to say sorry but I couldn't get the item that I bought just refund , there is more but now ,that is the out line
JA: Where is this? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?
Customer: Stratham Lidl ,then went to brixton
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing so far just wanted to know is there more I can do I not happy
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The way I was treated ,it took a few calls for someone to do something ,and number I was as reference they could not find it , it was like they were hoping I would just go way , because those items was put back , not kept which they should have done , just wanted to know if there is something more can do with your advice
Expert:  Ross Miller replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today

Please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

You will also receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically generated by the website. I would be happy to facilitate a phone call with you however, do note that there will be a premium service charge should you accept this, you of course, do not have to click the phone call option.

I am just about to finish up for the evening but could you tell me what response, if any, you have had from the head office or the manager.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Just the letter from head office , would you like photo of it

Yes please that would be helpful. I will need to pick this up in the morning.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is this the amount I have to pay
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am cancelling my request for your help

I can help you via text and you don't have to pay for the phonically. You can request a refund from the site admin, I have nothing to do with fees etc. Would you like me to continue to help you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No no no thank you it is ok