How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5169
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

My neighbours son throwing rubbish in my garden what do I

This answer was rated:

My neighbours son throwing rubbish in my garden what do I do
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Complain to his parents and he’s not control
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Luton
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: what can I do Legally

Hello I will assist today

Complain again to parents and make a note of the time and date.

if it continues, keep a diary for several weeks.

Then contact your local council. This is a nuisance and anti social behaviour. It could also be considered as fly tipping. Once you complain to council they will investigate. With your diary this would be good evidence of prolonged anti social behaviour. They could issue a notice against him. If he then continues then it can go to court.

james bruce and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I don’t need you any more