12826847

My father assaulted me on Tuesday night & the police were

Customer Question

Hi, my father assaulted me on Tuesday night & the police were called. I was removed from the property as I am not the tenant even though I've paid the utilities & rent there. I am also part of the shielded group with current Covid 19 situation.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In london
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have made a complaint against the policing & have been places in temporary accommodation. My question is can the council deny me access to the rent deposit scheme for private renting even though I've already stated the letting process?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think thats it.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What do you want to know about this today please?