Aaron D
Aaron D, Barrister
Experience:  LLB, BPTC
108775951

I want to know if I can copy someone’s life insurance to

Customer Question

I want to know if I can copy someone’s life insurance to court as evidence
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: police arrested him and I want to give more evidence to police to prove his cheating
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no yet
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Aaron D replied 1 month ago.

Hello, thank you for your question. My name is***** am a barrister and will assist you with this issue today.

Please be aware that this is an e-mail service rather than a live chat. Sometimes there will be some delay between responses but I will try to reply as soon as possible.

You will get an automated message offering to speak with me by telephone, I have no control over this. Please only click if you wish to pay for a phone call. Otherwise I will continue to assist by e-mail.

Expert:  Aaron D replied 1 month ago.

Yes, you can give whatever you like to the Police. They will determine whether it is something that can be used in their enquiries/ as evidence in court.

I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

I will remain available for any follow-up questions.

Expert:  Aaron D replied 1 month ago.

Hello, can I check whether this answered your query or whether you required any clarification at all?