12826847

I’m currently suspended from work with an ongoing

Customer Question

I’m currently suspended from work with an ongoing investigation against me and was looking to get some legal advise if possible please
JA: Have you discussed the suspension with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: The manager and HR are both involved with the investigation, I have not spoke to a lawyer
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: I’m an full time employee as a Veterinary Nurse. I don’t belong to a union
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have received all the notes relating to the case and have them all in email
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

How long have you worked there for? Please note this is not always an instant service so I may not be able to reply immediately. Rest assured that I am dealing with your query and will get back to you the same day. Thanks

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello, I’ve worked these since Nov 2016.Please ask any questions required

Many thanks for your patience. What do you specifically want to know about this, please?

Hello, I am not sure if you saw my query above: What do you specifically want to know about this, please?