How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 80489
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

What evidence or statement to give to police for prove a

This answer was rated:

What evidence or statement to give to police for prove a verbal and financed violence by partner

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Can you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My partner did physical violence to me and his on bail to be determined if police will take him to court, if I can give more evidence to police for his other abuses to me? Thanks

Oh yes, absolutely.

If you have more detail to add then you can make a further statement.

If you have fresh complaints then you can tell the police about those.

The original statement does not tie you although obviously you might be examined upon any significant changes but if you can explain them then that doesn't matter.

Can I clarify anything for you?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
great help!
And with police statement on first time. There not any evidence with it. Could I add evidence to prove what I said also?

Yes, that would be quite normal.

The first account cannot be the some of everything.

Further statements are normal.

Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you