12826847

What evidence or statement to give to police for prove a

What evidence or statement to give to police for prove a verbal and financed violence by partner

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Can you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My partner did physical violence to me and his on bail to be determined if police will take him to court, if I can give more evidence to police for his other abuses to me? Thanks

Oh yes, absolutely.

If you have more detail to add then you can make a further statement.

If you have fresh complaints then you can tell the police about those.

The original statement does not tie you although obviously you might be examined upon any significant changes but if you can explain them then that doesn't matter.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
great help!
And with police statement on first time. There not any evidence with it. Could I add evidence to prove what I said also?

Yes, that would be quite normal.

The first account cannot be the some of everything.

Further statements are normal.