How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Chendo Your Own Question
Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2884
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
Type Your Law Question Here...
Anthony Chendo is online now

I have a question about a tradesman that delivered

This answer was rated:

I have a question about a tradesman that delivered sub-standard labour and damaged neighbours property
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Nothing formal, just have some pictures of the damage caused and hive footage
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Marlow, Bucks
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not for the moment..


Welcome to JA.

How can I help you today?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Tony


Anthony Chendo and other Law Specialists are ready to help you