ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

Mortgage in two names, can one party withdraw money from the

Mortgage in two names, can one party withdraw money from the mortgage without the consent of the 2nd party ?
JA: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?
Customer: all done and dusted. Historical. only just found evidence
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Liverpool
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. Both parties need to be notified and to give consent to any money being withdrawn from the mortgage. I would be minded to contact the lender and seek what evidence they hold as to the consent for the further finds. This could of course lead to a criminal investigation, if there has been any fraud. Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars

Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks​