SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

My question is regarding a legality of a company named

Customer Question

My question is regarding a legality of a company named Kramer & Kollegen Radebuel Nd Dresden. they contacted me 18 months ago with a view to claiming an inheritance of my deceased cousin Doris Bork.
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: I have lots of e mails and a telephone call & initially the very first letter asking me to contact them ; Nov 2018 But they have made lots of excuses ie very serious illnesses etc & from January this year I have heard nothing more & they have lots of my details from me ,I am definitely a cousin of Doris I met her in Germany 60 years ago at least I. Am now 75. I wondered why after numerous mails which I have a copy of every thing, I still have no word ???
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: I’m in The Uk Yorkshire
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wanted to know if they are a bona fide Company or have I been scammed?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just wish to know the validity of the company ???
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
File attached (QZQ3QZS)
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please continue trying ! Hopefully you will be able to find out the answer.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 2 months ago.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. A quick search on the German equivalent of our uk companies house brings up the company name but with different contact details. You are doing well by being cautious however as you have already given them your details you ought to protect your data. I would recommend that you call the law society during working hours and ask for at least 3 dual qualified firms which practice in UK and in Germany and see if they can look into this further for you. You will need someone local in germany to confirm if the company is physically present where they say they are and to also call them and make some enquiries, If they are scammers they will not want to deal with a representative. I hope this helps and I would be grateful for your rating at your convenience. All the best