31090051

I have a question regarding whether a packaging I’m making

Customer Question

I have a question regarding whether a packaging I’m making will infringe on someone’s trademark.
JA: Is the trademark federally registered?
Customer: I’m not quite sure, it’s held by Numatics international. I just wanted to see whether it would infringe upon their trademark. Would it be possible to send you a photo?
JA: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?
Customer: No I haven’t.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that’s all.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The brand name at the top won’t say “numatic international” but the font will be the same.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is the correct image.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 month ago.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’m okay with continuing.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in the UK and can help you with your question today. I have answered a similar question for your already. You must be able to see that this is a rip off of the Henry logo and would constitute a blatant breach of trademark I’m afraid. You can’t use this. I hope that helps to answer your question. Please leave a positive rating on the star rating system which is usually at the top of your screen. That will allow JustAnswer to credit me for helping you today.