Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Could I ask for help dealing with a high court enforcement

Could I ask for help dealing with a high court enforcement officer, I have applied for a N244 at my local court, but need help in obtaining a payment agreement to pay off the debt, the enforcement officers have breached my prover you rights and are refusing to give details of what’s owed , all papers are out of date that they send me. The N244 judgement dat is the twelfth of June I have been informed by the claimant solicitor
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: buckinhamshire uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have managed to pay off £45,000 by selling my holiday home but the enforcement officer keeps calling at my home trying to collect the remaining amount even after saying they would wait until I try and obtain a remortgage of my home
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes I am certain the enforcement officer has breached my prover you rights and have photos to conclude this

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What do you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you please advise if the method I am using is the correct way forward (N244) to deal with treatment from enforcement officers in displaying my information in public, not having up to date information each time they visit my home, not providing the time to pay as arranged after me paying large amounts to them. £10.000 + £10.000 + £25.000 total £45.000, this has been achieved by me selling my holiday home , I am now at present trying to remortgage my home to provide the remaining amount. I have been in contact with the firm representing the claimant who informs me I am using the wrong method and will end up paying there costs to attend court .

Yes.
Its form N244 to make an application.

Is that all you wanted to know?

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor