james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Afternoon, I hope your well, my brother has been calling non

Afternoon James,
I hope your well, my brother has been calling non stop since yesterday, claiming that he is getting verbally abused by the prison officers on his wing. I was wondering if it’s possible to get you to contact the prison or write a letter to that regard if it would help or not I really don’t know. As I can see his mental health really deteriorating.
To sum it up I want to know if it’s possible for a lawyer to right a letter to that effect if so would it be useful to scare the officers away and stop them from doing what he claims they are doing.
Many Thanks
Ayan

Hello thanks for your message,

Unfortunately, the letter is something I would not be able to help with, I now work online only.

I can if you would like, give you contact details of a very good firm who specialise in Prison law close to where your brother is. They do Prison law legal aid. I have done agency working for them and them for me in the past.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please that would
Be highly appreciated.