How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 8140
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

Thanks, United Kingdom, None, I would like to chat with them

This answer was rated:

JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: United Kingdom
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like to chat with them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am married for 4 years . I currently Live in the U.K. with pre settled status but the marriage took place in the republic of Sudan. I have a 5 months old daughter who was born in the U.K. I would like to get separated but i havent started the process yet. In the meantime living with my husband is very difficult and I’m thinking of moving out (renting at the moment) with my daughter . Will there be any legal implications if I move out with my daughter? Not planning of leaving the U.K. just to rent somewhere else. Thanks you

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Hello, my name is*****’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

I will look over this and come back to you shortly with a response.

There should be no legal complications with you moving out of th family home. You do need to address the issue of contact with your husband and decide how much time he would spend with your child. Other than that, as you cannot be forced to remain in the family home against your wishes, then you are free to leave and set up home somewhere else.

I hope this answers your question?

Hello - I didn't hear from you.

Can I assist you further with your question?

Kind regards,


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Peter thanks for your reply, is there a specific parenting plan we should sign? Could you advise on this please?

You can devise a parenting plan between you, of course.

The link here will help:

It's not legally binding though, it's just a suggestion as to how you would like to manage things.

For something legally binding, you need to go to court.

I hope that clarifies things?

If you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

I will remain available for any follow-up questions, should you have them.

Hello - I didn't hear from you.

Can I assist you further with your question?

Kind regards,


plclegal, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 8140
Experience: Barrister at law
plclegal and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you