ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I am having issues with family courts. I have a solicitor

I am having issues with family courts. I have a solicitor (legal aid) which is funded. I have a number of worries and believe I am in need of a solicitor with more time for case, at the moment I just feel like I’m going to lose it and there’s nothing I can do.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Yes there are loads of documents, this case is around 2 years old so there are a number of files
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Normally Leeds magistrates court. I live In Huddersfield
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don’t think so

What is the case about?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My son Lucias was removed and placed into local authority foster care on 22nd May 2019. the reason for removal was because I broke agreement, I let his father - Shayne have contact with Lucias unsupervised. I was seen in the town centre by my social worker and was with my son and Shayne. The very next day I recieved an order from the court which was to remove Lucias from my care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lucias is now 3 years old and the final hearing is listed for 6th july. There’s an issues resolution hearing which will take place on 26th June. I just feel like I’m fighting a case that I won’t win.

I can give you a call tomorrow - what's the best time?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Morning please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok and in the morning
please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok and in the morning please

Ok