How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5183
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

I wanted to understand what I need to do in a domestic

This answer was rated:

Hi. I wanted to understand what I need to do in a domestic situation between my wife and I.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In the UK. Surrey
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have left the house as she was threatening me and said she would call the police and lie about me hitting her and other things
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.

Hello I will assist today.

I have read your comment, how can I help.

james bruce and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am confused and not sure what to do. My wife was provoking me all day yesterday and threatening to call the police on me so I left the house last night. We have a 11 month baby so not sure how I should approach this