How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 8141
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

My partner has left our home with our son who is 5 years

This answer was rated:

my partner has left our home with our son who is 5 years old. police know the situation but cant/wont reveal location.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: melksham united kingdom
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: your it
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes i have been told by social worker that i am mentally abusive and my behavior is affecting my now ex partner which in turn is affecting my son of 5 years.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its a bit more involved as we have a house which is split 70-30 in her favour and needs to be settled. social worker sent police on a "welfare visit" night before and partner left next morning.this being saturday and now is sunday night. sons personel items and ex partners persoanal items have gone and police have confirmed she is away for a "fewdays". mas i see it my son does bnot look like he is returning. What cxan i do to put a halt to this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have been accused of being anmentally abusive man for the past 3 years with behavioural issues which affects partner and son. load of nonsense as there are two of us in relationship.

Hello, my name is*****’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

Are there court proceedings in place or a court order for contact at all?

plclegal and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not at the moment as am looking for solicitor to be involved and guide appropriately