How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 36775
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

I have a child arrangements order relating to my grandson

This answer was rated:

Hello, I have a child arrangements order relating to my grandson and my daughter will not accept that when the term parent is used in the guidance from the government re lockdown it means us and that the court order stands
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: We have been to court and have a full contact order in place
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Northampton
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The other party is claiming that the court order doesn't stand as it says parents and won't let us see him in accordance with the court order even though she's out and about going work etc

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. You are correct that where there is a child arrangement order in place the word 'parent' would also apply to you. In that regard you would be entitled to make an application to the court to enforce the order on C79. Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars

ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you