ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I have a child arrangements order relating to my grandson

Hello, I have a child arrangements order relating to my grandson and my daughter will not accept that when the term parent is used in the guidance from the government re lockdown it means us and that the court order stands
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: We have been to court and have a full contact order in place
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Northampton
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The other party is claiming that the court order doesn't stand as it says parents and won't let us see him in accordance with the court order even though she's out and about going work etc

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. You are correct that where there is a child arrangement order in place the word 'parent' would also apply to you. In that regard you would be entitled to make an application to the court to enforce the order on C79. Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars