james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I have been given this letter to our a court fine but there

Hello, I have been given this letter to our a court fine but there is no account number. How can I pay the court fine please?

Hello, I will assist today.

I have looked at the images you have attached. Is that all the paperwork you were given at court,?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that is all the paperwork
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no notice of fines
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Today is the last day to pay it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I called the number at the back and they are closed due to coronavirus

Some courts ask you to go to the fines office before leaving court.

if not, the you are correct, you would receive the notice in The post. With your payment details.

Try calling the court again. If the court is not to far away you could visit.

Make a note of your call times.

If court is closed and you cannot contact them on phone , then all you can do is wait to see if it arrives in the post. Keep calling them and noting when you call them

At worst you would get a summons for non payment. You would then have to go to court, you would explain what happened so your log of calls and they would almost certainly drop the summons matter. They may well even reduce what you owe due to the costs you would have incurred going there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found the division code at the back of the letter, however they didn’t accept the coconut number

27050033 they missed a zero of when they wrote it down

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It says is followed by a capital letter

Give it a try it should work

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Look
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did something. I added all capital letters and tried. When I added E in the end went though, the other 25 capital letters didn’t

Give NatWest Bank a call ask them for the letter to go at the end

You already have the sort code and account number to give the,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I’m scared to pay just in case that is not my account number. Is the account number personal or general
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does it make sense what I did. From 26 letters I added in the end letter E worked
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I’m just worried now if this is actually the one. Is the account number from the bank not personal that everyone has a different one?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the same link I sent you the picture from
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please read my previous message. What is your opinion?

That all looks good

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Letter E worked it took me through to the payment I was just trying all letters
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you think I should pay it. The account number is ***** same for all people right

Your good to go. The account number is ***** same for

Is the same for everyone.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok perfect thank you.

I would be obliged if you could Click the 5 stars at the top of the webpage (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge. Although you have already paid, I won’t be paid by Justanswer for my time if there is no rating left for me.