How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 36775
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

Someone with whom I worked with has been harrasing me for a

This answer was rated:

Hello, someone with whom I worked with has been harrasing me for a long time, she is also controlling me and my life and playing mind games. I was a friend of hers, but knew she was very devious and had a very unpleasant side to her. She knew my life and my family (only by verbal discussion), she also came to my house. I left this place of work because of a lot of unsettlement and unpleasantness, and in my regard bullying. I reported it, a meeting was held and although I was asked back I decided not to, I wanted to start afresh. Since leaving both this person and I have been in contact but unknown to me there have been a series of set
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Sorry, I pressed the button before time. I live in Ware, East Herts
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None. she has 'hacked' into my emails and telephone, I feel as though I am being watched.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, she has involved my family, sending them a personal letter which should have only gone to her. She is doing much damage and harm.

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. The starting point would be to contact the police and indicate to them that this person is harassing you and acting in this fashion. The second thing to do is to get a solicitor to write to them and tell them to stop acting in this fashion or you may consider making an application to the court for an injunction against them. Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars

Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks​

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. This has answered my question. There is other information I need to give but I will go to the police as you suggested.

My pleasure. Can you rate 5 stars. You can still come back to me as necessary. Thanks

ivorylounge and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in the process of getting a new mobile number for the third time, this has made me not want to use a telephone as she will find every way of getting to me. Thank you again, I will put all of this to the police.