Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I have a static caravan on a holiday park in powys wales.i

hi, i have a static caravan on a holiday park in powys wales.i have a question regarding the increase in the pitch fees. could you help
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: no i havent spoken to anyone the country in question iis wales
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: just got information regarding the rules concerning the raising of pitch fees
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: sorry can i ask how much this information will cost me
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: thanks for that. the site is not adhering to the mobile homes (wales) act 2013 when increasing the yearly pitch fees
Hi thank you for your message, if the site owner is not complying with the legislation it is possible for you to
apply to a Residential Property Tribunal in the event of a dispute. In terms of yearly increases this Consumer Price Index (CPI) is used to increase or decrease the pitch fee as opposed to the Retail Price Index (RPI) in England. The official CPI figure can be found on The Office of National Statistics website. The site must give 28 clear days’ notice of the increase by serving a Pitch Fee Review Form with a Notice in writing.
The site should also be licenced by the council and if they feel it is not in compliance they can find them or even revoke the licence so you could refer it to the council. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you that has confirmed what i thought. is there a chance that i could back date the increases
Hi thank you for your message, yes you could.
I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.