Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I still not know, for sure, if its possible be a self

I still not know, for sure, if its possible be a self employee, but working only for one person.
At least, in the beginning, it's going to be like that

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

There is no minimum or maximum number of people you can work for as a self-employed worker. So yes, it is entirely possible to only work for one person for a period of time if needed.

Does this answer your query?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok. I understand
My questions are the continuous if the previous ones, the previous talk we had

ok but I only saw one question above which I answered?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We start talking 3 days ago
I thought was possibly to continue the questions i had

Ok but please list any questions on here so I can help, thanks

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You sayThere is no minimum or maximum number of people you can work for as a self-employed worker. So yes, it is entirely possible to only work for one person for a period of time if needed.So, i dont need any contract
And I u can do myself the discount

what discount are you referring to please?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The tax we have to do
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The tax, the pension, the national insurance

Yes you are responsible for all of these as a self-employed person. As to a contract, you do not need to have one legally, but it is always a good idea to have at least something in writing in the event of disputes

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
how a self employed person who works for only one person, differs from an employed person that does exactly the same?

It’s mainly in the way they are treated by the employer, this is a very complex area of law though and always depends on the individual circumstances. See here:

https://www.simplybusiness.co.uk/knowledge/articles/2020/03/employment-status-am-I-employed-or-self-employed/