F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

Since I moved into a terraced house 10 years ago my

Since I moved into a terraced house 10 years ago my neighbours have poured a corrosive liquid over their fence onto any of my plants they do not like the woman has admitted to me she is doing it
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: the neighbours on the other side are now doing the same
JA: Where is the terraced house located?
Customer: both neighbours are interested in extending at the back and I am not
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have put cameras up as advised by the police a few years ago but the only time I managed to get one on camera I wiped it off by mistake

Good afternoon. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service.

why do you think she is doing it?

and for last ten years?

what are the plants she is so unhappy about?

but she has admitted doing it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it is an obsessive compulsive problem she has had some sort of head operation but I have seen her partner doing it as-well
My plants store mostly in pots but they do not like anything that puts its head over the parapet and seem to need to be able to see through their lattice fencing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Looking forward to hearing from you please avoid between 3.300 and 5’30 as I will be in a bridge competition

I apologise, I have just seen your message. I looked at my clock and thought it was 3 PM not for p.m. How time flies.

I will call you later. Please post up to let me know when you are free. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Between 10.30 and 12 noon please

I apologise. I was off-line yesterday when this came in and I have been off-line all morning. Can we speak in the morning please? Just in case it’s not certain when that is, it is now Tuesday in tomorrow’s Wednesday. Sometimes, people refer to “today” and of course I don’t know when they posted up :-)

so can we speak Wednesday morning please? I need you to reply so that this comes back to my inbox. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wednesday 10th June between 10 am and 12 noon is fine

We spoke