ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I run a secondhand bike shop and sold a bike in excellent

I run a secondhand bike shop and sold a bike in excellent condition but it's now broken and they want a refund.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: As I sold the bike with a limited warranty for the bike of fault not caused by misuse I have offered to look it over before making a decision on the refund
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. If the bicycle was sold in good order at the time then they have no claim against you. You can for customer service take a look at the bicycle, but you are under no legal obligation to refund or repair. I hope this helps and please rate 5 stars