Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Can you explain to me what a Barristers Daily fresher is? In

Can you explain to me what a Barristers Daily fresher is?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In London UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I hired a Barrister directly however she never explained to me about hte daily fresher and dropped me in it at the last moment because I could not come up with £21,000 within a few weeks and she would not accept installments. The case was adjourned so she only eve attended one day at the beginning and is now expecting me to pay her £21,000 even though I have already paid her for the initial attendance £5,500.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Its for a multiple day hearing.

There is a brief fee for Day 1.

Then there is a fee for day 2,3 etc.

That is called a refresher. Just think it as costs for additional days beyond day 1.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate.

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.