Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

In 2014 I took a account out with perfect home in Blackpool

In 2014 I took a account out with perfect home in Blackpool .I had lots of trouble with them since I had the account .I got in touch with them 2 month's ago as there was a debt on my expedia account .The last time I heard from them was in 2016 .I owe £400 which I've no objection in paying , is this something a company can do with out sending letters please
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I've asked for all letters and payments reports that they have ,they have emailed me with them .Apart from the 4 letters that I took in store about being charged insurance when I had home insurance .They are saying they do not have them letters
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I also have a problem getting my ex husband's name off my mortgage even though its been 11 years since we got recorded and the house was award to me
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Blackpool engage credit is my mortgage company

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What do you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Any time will be fine thank you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What I am able to do about this please
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would like to know if you are able to give me some advice about the situation with perfect home ,are they aloud to do this 6 years later and could you advise me how to get a name from my mortgage please

Just to be clear, when did you last make payment?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2014

When in 2014?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Have you any answer for me yet please

I asked when in 2014. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will look at my record and get back to you thank you
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
15 th July 2014 last payment made thank you

Have they registered a default?
Have they issued proceedings?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
They have put it on my credit file without letting me know . They have started phoning me . I have told them I’m getting some advice

Ok, are you in arrears?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I owe £400 which I didn’t know . Until I contacted them

Ok What was the money for?
Did they ever send you an annual statement?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The money was for settee and washing machine and no I’ve had no statements or letters in the last 6 years

Was it on credit?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

You need to write to them and make a formal complaint

They will investigate the matter and report back to you.

If they do not uphold the complaint you can then go to the Financial Ombudsman.

They offer a free, independent service and can examine the complaint for you
This should resolve the matter for you.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate.

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you what can I do about engage mortgage as I have a mortgage with them which I have paid myself for 11 years ,Eden I had my divorce I was awarded the house .Engage credit is refusing to take my ex husband from the mortgage .They have not been able to contact him for over 11 years ,my ex knows that he's not entitled to the house yet I've written and phoned them about this ,they even had conformation about this in writing at the time thankyou

Again make a complaint and then go to the Ombudsman

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thankyou for all your help

All the best. If I could invite you to rate me 5 stars before you go today by clicking the button at the top of the screen, so the site credits me for the time spent. I am only paid when you rate. if you need further help please click reply. Thanks in advance.