Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I've just been made redundant and am wondering whether I

Hi I've just been made redundant and am wondering whether I maybe entitled to more than they have offered in terms of more money or unfair dismissal.
JA: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: Am waiting for a solicitor to call me back but thats been 2.5 hours ago. No hr department within the company and it was my manager who held all 3 meetings. My last day to refute the layoff is tomorrow
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: employee for 2 years 10 months and was made redundant last Wednesday.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Would.iy be easier to make a mobile call

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ben, how do I transfer from my mobile to laptop?

Why could this be a case of unfair dismissal? Please explain the situation in some detail