How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask NewExpertAS4920 Your Own Question
NewExpertAS4920, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 383
Experience:  Experience in Litigation, Property, Family and Employment Law matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
NewExpertAS4920 is online now

My husband and I are not divorced. We have two properties,

This answer was rated:

My husband and I are not divorced. We have two properties, we have four daughters. On both properties (property A and Property B) we have four parties, My husband, myself, daughter 1 and daughter 3. He has agreed to give me one property as long as I put my daughters 2 and 4 on to the property as well. I have agreed to this. Now he keeps changing his mind, sometimes yes sometimes no. How can I do this and make him fulfil his promise quickly. I am renting at the moment and living with daughter 4. We have been married for 35 years, I just want a roof over head for myself and 2 daughters. Daughter 2 is a single mum with 2 children, she will be staying with me with her children.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No I've not done anything at the moment. I was hoping to this amicably and not go through divorce
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: I live in Welwyn Garden City in Hertfordshire
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at the moment. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi! I am Anu, a qualified solicitor in England and Wales. I will be assisting you with your query today. I may need to ask a few questions before I can address your query.Please bear in mind this is a chat service and there maybe delays in responding due to assisting other customers.
The quickest way to resolve family matters is by agreement with your spouse. However if your spouse keeps changing his mind then the only way forward would be to instruct solicitors or issue court proceedings. Unfortunately this option will not be a quick.
NewExpertAS4920 and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He now wants me to give him a letter from a solicitor saying that I will add my daughters. My daughters don't want to be added right now. I think he's just trying to buy time and extend it further and further. Is their a legal aid solicitor who can do this for me. I'm on UC