Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

We bought a car on October from a dealer we contacted the

Hi we bought a car on October from a dealer we contacted the company regarding issues we had with it as they told us it had been checked over before sale.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We tried contacting them we spoke to the guy who sold us the car, he promised to give us money back but didnt get anything back and can no longer seem to get in contact with them. Since the first issue its uncovered another problem 1 after another. Previously had MOT 2months before purchase.... we discovered that the fuel tank is held on by a ratchet strap, the brakes were illegall also 3 out of the 4 universal joints were damaged on the propshafts and both front wheel bearing were damaged. There is still issues with the engine also, all of these are major MOT failures do how did it pass 2 months prior.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: So far we have spent over £1000 to do all the repairs and still got more to do.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

What do you specifically want to know about this, please? Please note this is not always an instant service and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your question and will get back to you today. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to know I stand with claiming back against the company that sold the vehicle to me as I have not been able to get in contact with them since the initial issue was reported to them and they offered to pay money back for the repairs but didnt and contact was stopped
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi sorry what was the small claims web page u said... I will message the dealer now.

If you want to seek financial compensation from the dealer, you can go through the Small Claims Court online at www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much

You are most welcome