NewExpertAS4920
NewExpertAS4920, Solicitor
Experience:  Experience in Litigation, Property, Family and Employment Law matters
108371865

I have a ccj that two people haven't paid, my only final

I have a ccj that two people haven't paid, my only final action to take is to comeple an attachment to earnings form. However I no longer know where either party works or lives. Can I leave this information blank on the form? As there are two people on the one ccj can I put them both on one form?
Hi! I am Anu, a qualified solicitor in England and Wales. I will be assisting you with your query today. I may need to ask a few questions before I can address your query.Please bear in mind this is a chat service and there maybe delays in responding due to assisting other customers.
When was the CCJ issued?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
12/10/2015 in Chelmsford County court
You should try and contact the defendants on their last known address. If needed you may need to instruct a tracing agency to find their addresses.You cannot be expected to know their place of work so you can leave that blank. Once your application is issued the defendants will be require to submit their employment details to the Court.
I hope this happens.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can I put them both on the one application form as it's for the same amount jointly
you can.
Is there anything else I can assist with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, so the amount owed is £3527.87, can I apply interest to this?
You can if the court order specifies interest rate.