How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask NewExpertAS4920 Your Own Question
NewExpertAS4920, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 384
Experience:  Experience in Litigation, Property, Family and Employment Law matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
NewExpertAS4920 is online now

I have a ccj that two people haven't paid, my only final

This answer was rated:

I have a ccj that two people haven't paid, my only final action to take is to comeple an attachment to earnings form. However I no longer know where either party works or lives. Can I leave this information blank on the form? As there are two people on the one ccj can I put them both on one form?
Hi! I am Anu, a qualified solicitor in England and Wales. I will be assisting you with your query today. I may need to ask a few questions before I can address your query.Please bear in mind this is a chat service and there maybe delays in responding due to assisting other customers.
When was the CCJ issued?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
12/10/2015 in Chelmsford County court
You should try and contact the defendants on their last known address. If needed you may need to instruct a tracing agency to find their addresses.You cannot be expected to know their place of work so you can leave that blank. Once your application is issued the defendants will be require to submit their employment details to the Court.
I hope this happens.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can I put them both on the one application form as it's for the same amount jointly
you can.
Is there anything else I can assist with?
NewExpertAS4920 and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, so the amount owed is £3527.87, can I apply interest to this?
You can if the court order specifies interest rate.