Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

If a barrister signs a 2019 particulers of claim on behalf

If a barrister signs a 2019 particulers of claim on behalf of a claimant:
1- the barrister puts his name
2- wrote that: the claimant believes that the facts stated in these particulars of claim are true.
3- he signs.Any problem if he did not write his capacity.

I dont think there will be much of an issue unless the barrister was not given authority to sign the document.

Or the particulars of claim is full of lies, which then will open the claimant up to a contempt of court action against him/her that could lead to prison time for the claimant.

Do you understand what i have stated, if not please let me know?

However if I have clarified the position please before you leave JA today please rate the assistance provided by clicking on the 5 stars button at the top of your screen as this will help improve the service given in future.

Please note rating does not come at any extra costs.