How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aaron D Your Own Question
Aaron D
Aaron D, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 572
Experience:  LLB, BPTC
Type Your Law Question Here...
Aaron D is online now

I looking for buyer's Solicitor. I bought land at auction

This answer was rated:

I looking for buyer's Solicitor . I bought land at auction and now I need solicitor.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Where is the land located?
Customer: Rm4 1bd
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am looking for solicitors who can represent me.

Hello, thank you for your question.

You will need to instruct a solicitor who specialises in conveyancing. Here are those local to you:

You do not in fact need to use one local you you if you do not wish.

I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

I will remain available for any follow-up questions.

Aaron D and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you