How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5159
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

I need an advocate to help me, Dulwich London, I have

This answer was rated:

I need an advocate to help me
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Dulwich London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have someone in prison charged with an offence but want to appeal against the sentence.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Are you covered by Legal fees

Hello I am a criminal law and prison law solicitor advocate,

I may assist today.

please can you give more details.

james bruce and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you