UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

My college told me they had destroy my social work diploma

My college told me they had destroy my social work diploma transcript in 2004'. I need my transcript.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in London UK
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes I tried and a year ago they said they can only issue the courses but not my grades as they had no transcript
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need my transcript but the college claimed they don't have or store

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can wait as I need advice . Thanks

I am afraid under limitation of actions law, the college would normally only be obliged to keep your transcripts for a period of 6 years after your course ended.

As it is more than 6 years, you cannot do anything I am afraid, other than to accept what they are able to give you.

May I help further? If not, please click on 5 stars

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I understand that but now I'm in the process of migrating and my professional transcript ate being requested to acertain that my UK professional degree can be practice in USA. They informed that the transcript can only be issued by the university or college I attend in UK directly to them to prevent fraud. What do I do then ?

Please click on 5 stars for the answer given.

UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience: English solicitor with over 12 years experience