Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I have ccj against me and wish to pay of I would like to

Hi I have ccj against me and wish to pay of I would like to know if this can still be discounted and settled to get rid of this as I do not have much work at the moment but wish to get this satisfied thanks
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I have had the order set aside already as the company kept sending to an old address so I was not even aware of the order until it was to late
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Hertfordshire
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I just wish to get this settled

Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

When was the CCJ entered against you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
December 2019 and as soon I found out I had it set aside
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No phone call thank u

Please ignore the automated call request whilst I type.

There is nothing stopping you making an offer to settle the claim.

However given there is a judgment in place it will be up to the Claimant to consider accepting, rejecting or making a counter offer. Therefore i suggest you pick up the phone and call the claimant to see whether you can get a deal agreed because it's much easier to get a deal done via telephone.

I hope I have clarified the position if not please let me know

However if I have clarified the position please before you leave JA today please rate the assistance provided by clicking on the 5 stars button at the top of your screen as this will help improve the service given in future.

Please note rating does not come at any extra costs.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I called them and they told me because of a court order no discount can be offered thanks

Then I suggest you write an email outlining why you cant afford the full judgment at once but you will consider paying on a monthly basis.