12826847

Please can you help my son and daughter brought a xbox one s

please can you help my son and daughter brought a xbox one s of this person named tyrez tyrez deez on the 25 5 2020 by bank transfer of seventy pounds we have not recvived item can we get a refund as brought on facebook thanks
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: we live great britain
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none as of yet as he as blocked on facebook
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

I suppose you won't know his address?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no sorry but somewhere in south wales on is profile

Facebook is largely unregulated Im afraid so I'm sorry you have fallen foul of this.

You do have te option to sue him but you will need to find him first.

The other alternative though is to report this to the police as a fraud which, to be fair, is what it is.

You do have the option to try to find him using a tracing agent but that is really unlikely to succeed I'm afraid.

I'm very sorry as there are some cowboys about.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for your help

No problem.

All the best.

Please remember to rate my answer.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/