Madhu Pal
Madhu Pal,
Experience:  Solicitor at HPLP Solicitors
107933507

I am looking for a solicitor who deals with residential land

hi i am looking for a solicitor who deals with residential land issues, ie reloating a public footpath on our land and just advice on reading the map/land registry of our property, what kind of solicitor did i need to look for please
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: no
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i cant think of anything

Good afternoon, the best would probably a residential property lawyer. Although is it a question I could help with on here if you send over the plan?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi thank you for that, I don't have anything to send over, only the property address

Ok, in which case you would need to go to the Land Registry website and download copies of your title deeds which would cost £3.00. You can then pass this onto the solicitor you instruct. If you have no further questions I would appreciate if you could accept my response or leave a rating so that Just Answer will credit me for assisting you. Many thanks