How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aaron D Your Own Question
Aaron D
Aaron D, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 572
Experience:  LLB, BPTC
Type Your Law Question Here...
Aaron D is online now

In my situation right now I do not know what I can do. My

This answer was rated:

In my situation right now I do not know what I can do. My solicitor suggest me ,,no comment'' in Police interview on Thursday, but he don't want represented my interest.
My the right to a defence , in my opinion , is brocken.

Hello, thank you for your question. My name is***** am a barrister and will assist you with this issue today.

Please be aware that this is an e-mail service rather than a live chat. Sometimes there will be some delay between responses but I will try to reply as soon as possible.

Solicitors often advice going "no comment" in an interview if the Police have limited evidence to prove a case. It doesn't mean you can't defend yourself if the Police decide to charge you. They weren't suggesting you don't have a defence.

If they can't represent you anymore or you don't want them to then just get yourself a new solicitor. You can find one here:

I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

I will remain available for any follow-up questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank You Arron, really I do not know what I can do. I was arrested by accusation of my husband and 17 years old son on Christmas Eve, after family problem. Polce was coming to my house 5 hours after call by my son. Policeman left me free without interviewing after 4 hours. My husband and son was canceled accusation after 3 mounts, but they left home on January. Since time I stay with 11 years daughter, lost job, money and reputation. Currently I have an UC , have no money for Lowers, and if accusation against me will canceled my situation will no change. Solicitor dont want to represented me with my interest. Interview must be on Thursday, what can I do/

You should qualify for Legal Aid so you will not have to pay for a solicitor. Search for a legal aid solicitor on the link I sent you before:

Alternatively the Police can arrange a solicitor for you at the interview.

Aaron D and 5 other Law Specialists are ready to help you