How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2919
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
Type Your Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

I need to speak to a solicitor please about my marriage

This answer was rated:

I need to speak to a solicitor please about my marriage Visa
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I'm in uk .but originally from Kenya
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the family visa?
Customer: Married by a British man who is violent No have no lawyer
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can explain everything while talking please

Hi How can I help?

I will read your question and respond

When does your Spouse (marriage) visa expire?

Lawyer21 and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please can you call me to explain better as I cant type well

Calling now thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call me soon I'm waiting for the call


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid about £50 and I have not received any help yet

I will try again now - kindly answer. Thank you

Do you have another number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I can't see your call please try me again on +447501774050.AS IM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR CALL

Calling you again now