ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I have recently had an incident with a guy who hadn’t yet

Hello I have recently had an incident with a guy who hadn’t yet officially asked me to become his girlfriend. He saw some of my general friends who where male friends of my social media with general conversation and had assumed me to have something to do with them, long story short he started to get angry, snatched my phone and smashed my phone on the floor and also held my neck back at a point I had reported the situation to the police they had gotten a hold of him and he dined his actions, so then the police closed the case. Now I have a smashed phone with him denying to fix it what should I do now please

Ler me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. I am surprised that the police are taking no further action. You can sue him for the cost of the phone in the small claims court at www.moneyclaim.gov.uk - if he continues to cause nuisance then you could also apply for a non molestation order against him. Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars for my time.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

My pleasure - please rate 5 star