How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 36775
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

I have recently had an incident with a guy who hadn’t yet

This answer was rated:

Hello I have recently had an incident with a guy who hadn’t yet officially asked me to become his girlfriend. He saw some of my general friends who where male friends of my social media with general conversation and had assumed me to have something to do with them, long story short he started to get angry, snatched my phone and smashed my phone on the floor and also held my neck back at a point I had reported the situation to the police they had gotten a hold of him and he dined his actions, so then the police closed the case. Now I have a smashed phone with him denying to fix it what should I do now please

Ler me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. I am surprised that the police are taking no further action. You can sue him for the cost of the phone in the small claims court at - if he continues to cause nuisance then you could also apply for a non molestation order against him. Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars for my time.

ivorylounge and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you

My pleasure - please rate 5 star