james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I received today a letter for fly tipping investigation and

Hi,I received today a letter for fly tipping investigation and they want to go for a voluntary interview!
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Aylesbury
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I m not sure if I should go ?or what I have to do nextūüėĘ Just I received the letter today
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They have my number plate for my car (not a picture with my car ) and they sent me a picture with the rubbish

Hello I will assist today.

Who has invites you for interview, police or council?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Mr James,
The letter is from the council

Thank you for confirming.

The council have no power of arrest, although it is a criminal offence subject to a fine or imprisonment.

Normally the council if given information, would invite a person of interest into their offices to be interviewed about the matter. If you co operate and were guilty of the offence they could offer a caution or Fixed penalty. If you donot co operate and if they feel they have sufficient evidence to proceed, then you would receive a summons To court.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you !

Your welcome. There is no obligation on you to attend.

I would be obliged if you could Click the 5 stars at the top of the webpage (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge. Although you have already paid, I won’t be paid by Justanswer for my time if there is no rating left for me.