UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I was just wondering if you need to self isolate if you have

Hello I was just wondering if you need to self isolate if you have returned to the UK on the 7th June. Work is carer in community. Have done the test nd come back as negative.
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Location is Cambridgeshire
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: The office staff are saying need to do the isolation. But test results say we can return to work if we fee well which we d.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's all thank you

You do not need to self isolate as you arrived in the UK before 8th June, see here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-how-to-self-isolate-when-you-travel-to-the-uk/coronavirus-covid-19-how-to-self-isolate-when-you-travel-to-the-uk

All the best. Please click on 5 stars

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK that's what I thought. So I can tell managers I want to come back ASAP. Would it be good to show them the gov.uk advice

Yes, you may show them the Government's advice.

All the best