plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

My girls are in care and the social worker has given a

my girls are in foster care and the social worker has given a psychiatric report for an educational plan for my daughter and the report has tier 4 medical needs reactive depression and she has been referred to Great Ormond street hospital for trauma and detachment therapy

Hello, my name is*****’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

Are you in court proceedings? How can I help?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am in court proceedings interium only

Thank you for confirming. How can I help please?

Good afternoon - I have just seen your call request as I was dealing with an urgent application for a client.

Can you confirm a good time to speak please?