How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7259
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

My girls are in care and the social worker has given a

This answer was rated:

my girls are in foster care and the social worker has given a psychiatric report for an educational plan for my daughter and the report has tier 4 medical needs reactive depression and she has been referred to Great Ormond street hospital for trauma and detachment therapy

Hello, my name is*****’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

Are you in court proceedings? How can I help?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am in court proceedings interium only

Thank you for confirming. How can I help please?

plclegal and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

Good afternoon - I have just seen your call request as I was dealing with an urgent application for a client.

Can you confirm a good time to speak please?