Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I am currently furloughed by my employer but I wish to hand

Hi I am currently furloughed by my employer but I wish to hand in my notice. Can my employer refuse to pay me for my 4 weeks notice plus the 7 holiday days I have accrued
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: No
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: I am an employee
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of

No you are still entitled to be paid for your notice period and any back pay owing. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry one more thing. Am I entitled to be paid at full salary or still at furlough rate

Full salary for your notice period. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.