How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joy Nicholas Your Own Question
Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2445
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joy Nicholas is online now

I was adviced on the phone by one of your colleagues to sent

This answer was rated:

I was adviced on the phone by one of your colleagues to sent my claim to the Council environmental officer, Ombudsman service and @property damage solicitor. However I may have get the last one wrong. I have very low income and in furloughed so I have no many for solicitor. Can you tell me if There is any property damage solicitor service for free or a government solicitors for people with low income?
Hi, thank you for your message.
You might be able to find a pro bono lawyer by attending/contacting a LawWorks Clinic. The LawWorks Clinics Network is a network of free legal advice sessions that LawWorks (the Solicitors Pro Bono Group) supports. For more information and to find a network near you please visit the following website:
I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today
Joy Nicholas and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you