Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I was adviced on the phone by one of your colleagues to sent

I was adviced on the phone by one of your colleagues to sent my claim to the Council environmental officer, Ombudsman service and @property damage solicitor. However I may have get the last one wrong. I have very low income and in furloughed so I have no many for solicitor. Can you tell me if There is any property damage solicitor service for free or a government solicitors for people with low income?
Hi, thank you for your message.
You might be able to find a pro bono lawyer by attending/contacting a LawWorks Clinic. The LawWorks Clinics Network is a network of free legal advice sessions that LawWorks (the Solicitors Pro Bono Group) supports. For more information and to find a network near you please visit the following website: https://www.lawworks.org.uk/legal-advice-individuals/find-legal-advice-clinic-near-you
I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today