INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I have to send replies to the court today from my Form E, I

I have to send replies to the court today from my Form E, I no longer have a solicitor. I have to send a witness statement in a couple of months... do I include all evidence (against my ex husband) now with the replies or just stick to the questions I’ve been asked ? Or include evidence that his is lying? Kind regards

Hi,,

Thank you for your query. At this stage, you should just stick to the facts and make any points you intend to rely on. The actual evidence should be filed at a later date when you have to submit the trial bundle to court

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** need to send a copy to the applicants solicitor too?

Yes you do.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you. I may need to speak to someone nearer my court date.. ithis is a great service that I will be using.