SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

I want to apply for an annulment, No not yet I don’t know

I want to apply for an annulment
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No not yet I don’t know where to start
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: i live in burton on trent staffordshire uk
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It’s a little complicated

Hi, I'm Lea and I have reviewed your query.

On what grounds would you like to apply for the annulment?

Please read the following:

1. This is an email service, not live chat, so responses are not always instantaneous.
  2. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  3. I will ask questions on what I need from you, please answer each question clearly and briefly.
  4. If you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services as I have no ability to assist you with that. As per no.2 above, I will not be calling you.
  5. If you do want a call, let me know so that I can opt out of your question and another expert can assist you.
  6. Please refer all questions regarding finance and costs of the site to customer services as I have no ability to assist you with that.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have been married two years in August . We haven’t consumated our marriage and last year my
Husband was arrested for downloading child porn . We haven’t lived in the same hiuse hold since his arrest July 2019 and are not in contact . Please advise
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok

If you have not consummated the marriage, the marriage can be defined as void, in which case you certainly have grounds for annulment.

Do you need to know how to make your application?

Do you need to know how to apply?