How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vineet S Your Own Question
Vineet S
Vineet S,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2857
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
Type Your Law Question Here...
Vineet S is online now

I just spoke to an advisor for the Newham council regarding

This answer was rated:

I just spoke to an advisor for the Newham council regarding council tax. I was speaking on behalf of my mum as she is old and cannot speak English. During the security the advisor asked my mum her national insurance number. Which she had difficulty saying. I spoke on behalf of my mum and he mimicked her.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I complained to the London council via email
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have the advisors name that’s it

Welcome to JA. I’m Vineet, a UK qualified & practicing Solicitor and I will be dealing with your case today.

What is your specific question, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I fire him
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don’t want to talk on the phones

Could you please confirm in what capacity you are asking if you can fire?

Apologies it is not clear from your question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just want to know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What I can do to make my complaint go through

You can only make a complaint about the advisor if you felt offended by his actions, it is up to the council, who is the employer to act on your complaint , and decide if to fire that advisor or not

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You can go to the website of that council and make a written complaint on their webpage about that incident.

If that answers your question, Kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of your screen before you leave JA today, so that I could get credited for my time.

Thank you and all the best.

Vineet S and other Law Specialists are ready to help you